When & Where
31 May - 02 June 2019
Southeast Region Conference Saturday - Sunday
Peachtree City Hotel & Conference Center
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269
FREE 1730-1930 hours Friday evening Welcome Reception including the display of CAP, other historic aircraft, museum and more...
Commemorative Air Force Hangar
1200 Echo Court (located on KFFC and less than 5 miles from hotel)
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Registration will be offered via this website and on-site. There will be walk-in registration for day package only and no registrations refunds 14 days prior to the event.
Ground Transportation Shuttle
Limited CAP-provided ground transportation to/from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is available for this event.
CAP transportation may be
provided on Friday, 31 May from 1200 until 1800 hours EDT. Return to the
airport will begin at 0530 on Sunday morning, 2 June and may be available as
late as 1100 hours EDT. Airline travelers requesting CAP
transportation MUST complete the online transportation request form via:
Ride-sharing services, taxis, and hotel transportation options members are encouraged to arrange their own transportation to the Conference. As one option, ground transportation to/from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport by the hotel is $38.00 (plus tax, plus 22% service charge) per person each way only if a reservation is made 48 hours in advance. Please contact the hotel directly for more information or to arrange for this service via 770.487.2000.
Advisory Transportation to and from this activity is not the responsibility of CAP. Privately owned vehicles (POVs) traveling to or from such activity is performed solely at the risk of the individual CAP members and their passengers.CAP assumes no right of control, liability or responsibility for such transportation (reference CAPR 77-1, Operation and Maintenance of Civil Air Patrol Vehicles, para 1-8 b.).
Lodging And discounted Room Block Rate (SOLD OUT)
Lodging is the responsibility of each individual. SER negotiated a special attendee discounted room rate of $94.00 per night plus applicable taxes and resort fees. This room rate is only available when members make reservations as part of the SER Conference room block. This block of rooms is VERY limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis by the hotel. Be sure to request the CAP room block rate when making your reservation. When using electronic reservation systems please verify your block and rate before booking.
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269770.487.2000
2019 SER Conference Packages Include:
- Full Conference Admission Packages include: morning and afternoon refreshments, Saturday lunch, and dinner at the formal banquet
- Banquet only Admission Package includes formal banquet dinner
- FREE Friday evening Welcome Reception included casual finger foods (not dinner) and beverages (soda, ice tea, water...)
Uniforms Of The Day
Friday Evening Welcome Reception
- Causal civilian clothes - but please assume you will greet CAP's National Commander and Southeast Region Commander at this event.
Saturday General Assembly
- Uniformed Senior Members - service uniform with jacket or CAP corporate equivalent is preferred
- Cadets - short sleeve blues uniform, without tie
- Guests and non-uniformed members - business casual attire
Advisory No casual wear, CAP polo combinations, BDUs, ABUs, or flight suits - please
Seminars and Cadet Conference
- Uniformed Senior Members - service uniform with or without jacket or CAP corporate equivalent
- Cadets - short sleeve blues uniform, no tie
- Guests and non-uniformed members - business casual
Advisory No casual or CAP utility uniforms (CAP polo combinations, BDUs, ABUs, or flight suits) - please
Formal Change of Command Banquet
- Uniformed Senior Members - correct mess dress, CAP formal corporate uniform, or service dress
- Cadets - best available formal CAP uniform or best available formal civilian attire for a black-tie function is desired
- Guests and non-uniformed members - black-tie formal attire is desired
Advisory No casual wear, business casual, CAP utility uniforms (polo combinations, BDUs, ABUs, or flight suits) - please